Saturday, January 3, 2009

telling about Friends

there i s a family that means a lot to me . they are my friends we do thing together some times when they are not busy. they are the Hockenberry family . we have fun when we are together . they have good personalitys. they make me feel normale . i am so glad i got to meet them . what we like to do is laugh and be silly. not just that but to be with each other when we can . their names are Lydia, Ian my friends. Ian and I went to Highland high School together. but we still talk and hang out . Lydia she goes to Highland middle school . i hang out with her out of school . she is a great friend !!!! i am glad she is my friend. we do lots of fun stuff together like throw stuff at her brother , some times run a way from him. we love Girl Scouts together . but most of being together . we also like playing with her brother some times if we are all geting a long .or just cause we want to be nice . we love be are self , we just go with the flow. or if we want him around . we still have fun any where we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment