Friday, January 2, 2009

Family

I have a family that loves me and care for me . i go t adopted when i was ten years old . Now i am fifteen . i have a good mom her name is Ranel and a papa named Dan. i am thankful that i have a family that loves me.so to let you guys out there now keep touch with your family as much as you can because when you get older then you would not as much be around your parents because you will have your own life.what i like to do is hang out with friends and have fun. my race is hispanic.your family is really important to have. you have them there for you when you get in trouble and when your freinds leave you no matter what you do or go throught there are always there for you . remeber that.Iam going to be a freshmen this year. i now i can do it because i have family that loves me and get me throught hard times. i enjoy being around my family because i have fun doing activites. i love my life . my frenids are part of my family. because we do stuff together with my family .and we love each other like family.what can we do with out are parents nothing because we would not be a life today if it was not for are parents.i think having fun in life is important some of the times.it is important that you keep your eyes on posittive things in your life because if you keep your eyes on negitive things then you would never be happy because you are hoping on some thing you cant have or do.

No comments:

Post a Comment