Friday, January 2, 2009

A Friend for Me


Digger is a special friend. we did lots of things together . we took naps together. we played together . when i was sad he would stay with me and not leave my side of me.he was a every special dog because my best friend Lindsey let me watch the dog .me and Digger was crying because we had to let each other go. digger went through a hard life . we love him a lot .but i had to let my Buddy go because we could not take care of him much longer because it was to much dogs . we have three dogs already. i wish good luck on my friend Digger.he will always be with me in my heart.he is a very pretty dog. you can tell him to do some thing and he will do it . it broke my heart when me and my bud have to let each other go.but i new my best friend Lindsey would make sure he went in to a good home.i will always love Digger not as much of Lindsey dose. Lindsey had him sense he was a baby. i am thankful that my friend let me take care of Digger.Digger is one years old.he is a Bas in Hound. love lots your friend adri.

No comments:

Post a Comment